Richmond waste document destruction – confidential document destruction, shredding and paper recycling services in Lismore, Ballina, Byron Bay, Northern NSW.
Richmond Waste Document Destruction provides confidential document destruction, shredding and paper recycling services in Lismore, Ballina, Byron Bay and surrounding areas of Northern NSW.
Confidential Document Destruction & White Paper
In today’s legal, commercial and social circumstances it is essential that confidential records are properly and safely destroyed.
Even documents stored on a computer may circulate as hard copy, and these, combined with other paper items such as phone messages, notes, memoranda etc, provide an opportunity for the theft of useful information.
Privacy protection is one of the most controversial and most talked about business practices by the media and has become increasingly important for all Australians. The privacy laws affect all of us at work and at home.
It is not practical/economical (and normally not possible) to destroy large volumes of bulky documents by office shredders. They are expensive, labour intensive and of limited capacity.
- We supply 240lt wheelie bins with lockable lids direct to your office
- Service frequency can be weekly, fortnightly or on call
- Bulk bins can be supplied for larger file clean outs
- Documents are securely destroyed in bulk and then recycled into future paper products.
- Other confidential material can also be handled such as Video’s, Cassettes, CD’s, DVD’s or other data storing devices
- You can also deliver direct to us
- The confidentiality of your documents are guaranteed
We offer a service for the collection of non confidential white paper.
Services can be frequency based or ad hoc and can be completely tailored as required.